ThreeOfMe added a new file:
You are tired of commendeering your carts all the time? Then you've found the right mod!
To >load< and >unload< a cart is quite simple. But your inventory space tends to overflow, when you unload too many goods! Use >Resupply< whenever you want your cart to fill up a workshop to a certain amount. But consider that some goods may remain on the cart when you do this!
The cart will stay at important waypoints for as long as necessary to finish its actions. A waypoint is marked as important by default.
This mod features:
- Major fixes of the Vanilla trading routes. Well, in fact I had to rework about 95% of the vanilla script to make it work.
- Resupply option for own workshops.
- Mark any waypoint as important to make sure the cart does not leave early.
- Trading routes for ships.
- Player is notified about stagnating routes.
- A text tutorial on this forum: Tutorial link
Installation of Version 1.0 for Vanilla:
- Place "ms_hpfz_AutoRoute.lua" in [GameFolder]/Scripts/Measures/, overwriting the existing file.
- Place "MeasureToObjects.dbt" and "Filter.dbt" in [GameFolder]/DB/, overwriting the existing files.
- Open either Text_TRM_de.dbt (German) or Text_TRM_en.dbt (English). Add the text lines to the end of your Text.dbt.
Installation of Version 1.0 for MegaModPack:
The TradingRoute mod is already included and maintained in Fajeth's MegaModPack, so there is no need to download or install this file.
How to use trading routes
I'll be glad for any feedback!
Thanks are due to @LordTrakand for the idea of resupplying workshops (which lead me to implement the restock-option) and @VoidByte for giving another nudge
Also thanks to @Horsti for ideas regarding the sale threshold and warehouse storage.
Oh, and of course to @Fajeth for help and hints regarding modding in general